North-Craft B-Team | Version 1.0.13c | Apply @ nor
The North-Craft Network is over two years old and consists of multiple servers, these include:
- An Attack Of The B-Team (Technic) server
- A Vanilla (Spigot) server
- A Monster (FTB) server
- A Direwolf20 (FTB) server
We created our Attack Of The B-Team server this year in the month of February. We know what we are doing and we have friendly, experienced, and dedicated staff members. On all of our servers we try our best to have the best community possible and have no lag whatsoever. Not to mention that all of our servers have a no-griefing policy as well as PvP disabled, so if you enjoy those types of servers, then our community is for you!
If you would like to play on a server with helpful staff members, no pvp, no lag, and no griefing, then we encourage you to play on our B-Team Server! Or, any of our other servers for that manner. All of our servers, including B-Team, are whitelisted to ensure we have quality players, as we believe in quality over quantity. If this server sounds like your cup to tea, please apply for whitelist on our server website! If you'd like to know more, please read the information below!
Community and Gameplay
- No-Griefing Policy
- No PvP
- Over 20 plugins, including grief-preventing ones
- Various commands such as /home, /tpa, /lock, and many more!
- Active forums
- Not many items are banned
- Fair and reasonable donator ranks
- Grief-Prevention through the plugin Prism; can detect who griefed, and fix (rollback) the broken/griefed blocks and/or items.
*These are only the main rules. If you'd like to read a full list of rules you can do /rules when your online.
- No griefing
- Be respectful to staff and players
- Don't harm the server.
- Don't cause drama, and don't troll.
- Items lost are lost unless you have proof.
How to become Whitelisted
You'll need to apply on our server website in order to become whitelisted. You may read the steps to registering below.
Click here to go to the whitelist application page.
You can register and apply for whitelist on that page. Fill in all of the fields and hit submit. If you already have a Enjin Account, go ahead and hit login on the top right hand corner of the page.
Please be patient as it could be anywhere from a few minutes to 16 hours before your application is reviewed by one of our staff members. Applications are generally reviewed within the first six hours of submission.
If you have any questions, please send the server owner a message here.